CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feed him, he's hungry :(

Apr 10, 2012

Preview,

Well, hello I know I haven't blogged any new post for quite a long time. Actually, there's a lot of things going on in my life. Ecehh, macam ada masalah negara jew. --' Perdana Menteri pun tak nampak bermasalah sebegini rupaa kaaan ? See, I know. Okay, dah boleh tutup mulut. Biar saya jew yang berkata-kata, okay ? Hihihi, rasa berkuasa. Lol, kbye. :D Banyak stories to be shared. but unfortunately tak berkesempatan lagi nak menaip sepanjang-panjang nyaaa. Since kita dah dapat cuti sampai next Monday. I'll write it slowly. It takes time, tau ? To write a long and not-so-incredible essay kat blog ni. Mwehehe, i know i know. Siapa je kitaa ni :( *merendah diri kejap. Lol, padahal dah memang rendah pun --' Entah bila aku nak tinggi pun aku tak tahu lahh, asyik mengenang nasib je. Pfft, ayat aku dah mantap. Ada improvement lahh, at least.

Okay, back to the main point I'm blogging this. Like I said, lots of stories to be shared. But, I don't feel like typing everything right now. So, I'll start little by little. I'll write about my busy and hectic life recently :) The English Carnival, Kesuma camp for the dorm leaders and the KRS camp. Or so I am intended to do. Till then, take very good care, people :D

xoxo,
안녕

No comments:

Post a Comment